Sunday, November 9, 2008

WATCHMEN

My experience reading The Watchmen was similar with the author of this piece. It was the first comic I have read also. I have started reading other comics but could never finish them, unlike The Watchmen. I would stay up reading late night, much fatigued, yet I could not put the book down. Similar with the author of this piece, I caught myself looking at the photos more than reading the words. I would picture the photos like I was actually there, and I could feel the characters' emotions. I loved reading this comic and the gruesome images. This comic reminded me of the movie X-men with all of the super heros. I would recommend this comic book to everyone, even if they didn't enjoy reading comic books to begin with. Thanks for sharing this comic book with us.

No comments: